Monday, October 27, 2008

Charlotte Baptist Chapel - 200 Years Old

This past weekend we were all a bit excited as we celebrated and gave God the glory for 200 years of his faithfulness towards our church. As my husband and I have been reflecting and reading about the history of the church one thing stands out. Despite the change in times, pastors, culture and society, one thing was constant - the preaching of the Gospel, the centrality of God's Word. To that end, here are some some posts written by Colin (Unashamed Workman) on the preaching & preachers of God's Word at Charlotte Chapel.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Wow! 200 years is a great testimony for the light of God's Word to shine! And your blog is another way that it is going forth - it has encouraged and challenged me. Keep up the great work!

The Mizon Family said...

Give thanks to God for Charlotte Chapel. I was so blessed and challenged by the ministry of Peter Grainger in my time as a member of the Chapel - it was a time of real spiritual growth for me.

Naomi Mizon