Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Christmas!

I think this will be the last post (from me anyway) before Christmas, so I pray you all will have a very happy Christmas celebrating the birth of the Saviour. Here are a couple of things you might want to check out before you go....If I spot any worthwhile reads over the Christmas period I'll update our womanhood watch, so be sure to check back from time to time.
  • There are a couple of new Christmassy articles over at Boundless this month.
  • Nicole at 168 hours shares a few good Christmas reads for kids.
  • If your not sure what to get your pastor for Christmas, Desiring God suggest this.
  • If you are in Chicago next October this looks like something worth going to.
  • Janelle at Girltalk wishes her husband a Merry Christmas!
And here are a couple of re-links from last year..

1 comment:

thebluefish said...

Thanks for highlighting that post.

Dave