- The Gender Blog asks whether Dads are the new moms (mums)?
- Nicole at 168 Hours writes about missional motherhood
- Al Mohler blogs on good reads for our younger kids and offers a few suggestions for maximising reading times with older children.
- My Unashamed Workman and Adrian Warnock post about Mark Driscoll's message in Edinburgh last week on Eleven Aspects of the Cross. You can listen to the audio here.
- Girltalk post on some Christmas picks for the ladies, men, teens and kids.
- Wendy Alsup posts her final part on the Ideal Christian Woman - Part 1, 2 & 3
- You can read Why Complementarianism gets a Bad Rap at the Purple Cellar
- John MacArthur writes on Common Parent Traps
- Carolyn McCulley writes on Loneliness
And finally, I'm looking forward to listening to Noel Piper's talks from the Captial Hill Women's Conference: