I thought I'd post the recipe just in case anyone is looking for something easy to make for a Saturday night dinner. This serves two hungry people, three at a push, and it's yummy with rice and garlic and coriander naan bread.
1 tbsp olive oil or sunflower oil
1 onion, chopped
2 chicken breasts, chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 red pepper, chopped
10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
2 tbsp Korma curry paste
1 tsp mild chilli powder
300ml coconut milk
1. Heat the oil in a wok or large pan and stir fry the onion until soft.
2. Add the chicken and continue to stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and then the curry paste and chilli powder and continue to stir fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the red pepper and tomatoes and stir fry for a minute.
5. Stir in the coconut milk and simmer gently for around 15 minutes until the curry is the desired consistency.