Monday, September 01, 2008

Grateful for 7 Years

Today I am grateful to God for seven wonderful years of marriage to Colin. Here are seven reasons why (though there are more).


  1. I have a husband who loves his Lord passionately.
  2. I have a husband who loves me more than I ever dreamed.
  3. I have a husband who loves me sacrificially.
  4. I have a husband who is my best friend.
  5. I have a husband who loves our children.
  6. I have a husband who loves God's Word.
  7. I have a husband who loves the Church.

1 comment:

Alison Mayes said...

I just found your blog today and I must say that it is wonderful! I enjoy reading blogs from women but I was refreshed to find someone who values the same things I value. My husband just became the senior Pastor at our church he has been serving at for almost two years and I found your resources very helpful! Thank you!