Thursday, January 24, 2008

When Sinners Say 'I Do'

I'm just about to start reading Dave Harvey's book, When Sinners Say 'I Do': Discovering the Power of the Gospel for Marriage. However, there is a temptation not to bother since Sovereign Grace Ministries have just set up a You Tube page of videos related to some chapters of the book!

Although I'll still read the book ('cause that's just what I do & I paid good money for it not to!), for those of you who might need a little inspiring to flick through the pages of what seems a worthwhile read, check out what Dave Harvey says about his book here.

(HT: Justin Taylor)

1 comment:

ukrainiac said...

Ah, this is a wonderful book -- one we have been giving to young newlyweds. And recommending to everyone!

Thanks for the links to the YouTube pages!