Monday, September 17, 2007

Music to my Ears!

Last week it was my birthday. I received many good gifts, among them a couple of CD's and a new book. Colin purchased for us, ahem, I mean me, The Best of Stuart Townend Live! It's a 2 disc CD with all his well known songs, "See What a Morning", "Oh, to See the Dawn", "All My Days", "You're the Word of God the Father" and "O Church Arise," to name but a few. There are also some new gems such as "Lord, I'm Grateful", "We Have Sung our Songs" (How Long?) and "What Wonder of Grace."

If you are wanting the complete collection of Stuart's music then this CD is what you are looking for. If you are looking for hymns and songs, old and new, filled with meaning and truth, then this is for you.

2 comments:

Tim Challies said...

"If you are wanting the complete collection of Stuart's music then this CD is what you are looking for. If you are looking for hymns and songs, old and new, filled with meaning and truth, then this is for you."

That looks like a great CD and it's one I've been looking for, but it appears to be available only on your side of the Atlantic.

Yvonne said...

I saw Stuart Townend live at this years Cheltenham festival. Lou Fellingham was there too, what a wonderful concert!..Yes I love the scripture drenched lyrics as did my 7 yr old!