- Boundless have some worthwhile articles for your reading, including the usual good stuff on dating and relationships. Scroll down and peruse over the last months entry's.
- Discerning Reader has received a bit of a makeover recently. Worthwhile reviews on books, and I personally look forward to reading my husbands contributions in the next wee while!
- We've recently been learning a couple of new songs in our church from Don Carson's Album 'For the Love of God'. Order the CD here, "Astounding Grace" alone is worth every penny.
- If your playing catch up in blogland, be sure not to miss parts 1,2,3 & 4 of Girltalk's interview with Nancy Leigh DeMoss. And if you're looking for something to read, Doing Things Right in Matters of the Heart is Girltalk's book club book.
- As my husband and I anticipate the arrival of our third child this week, our thoughts are on whether this is our final arrow in our quiver! Credenda's most recent volume discusses birth control.
- Finally, if you are looking to stock up your library, or are stuck for something to read, a couple of books that have made it recently into our house these past few weeks, and more than well worth a look are:
- The Living Church: Convictions of a Lifelong Pastor by John Stott
- The Complete Husband by Lou Priolo
- The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace
- The Message of the Old Testament: Promises Made & The Message of the New Testament: Promises Kept by Mark Dever
- Pierced for our Transgressions: Rediscovering the Glory of Penal Substitution by Steve Jeffery, Mike Ovey & Andrew Sach
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Perhaps you're wondering what on earth has happened to us over the last few weeks? Well it's been pretty hectic for all of us personally, at church and with family life. However, we appreciate all of you who comment and read the blog frequently, and so, in order that we don't disappoint, here are a few things that you might find helpful.