Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Redeeming the Time

Just a quick recommendation of a useful resource. Few of us may get the opportunity to study at bible college or seminary, but every Christian can benefit from the sort of teaching provided there. One way we can achieve this is using the otherwise "dead time" while we drive to work, make dinner or clean the house. An excellent resource to help us do this is the Biblical Training website which has a range of talks available for download from lay to seminary level.

I'm working my way through the New Testament Survey which is taught by Dr Bill Mounce and I can highly recommend it.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Thank-you so much for posting this Catriona! I've been thinking about this myself recently, how I'd really like to study the bible, but thought this was only open to people specifically called to ministry. I shall have a really good look at the site, thank-you! I've actually been thinking about this kind of thing since I went to the London women's convention. God has impressed on me the importance of studying the bible well.

Kim said...

This looks very interesting.

Thank you for the link.

kim

Alycia said...

What a wonderful blog! I just linked through Lifesong and am so happy I did! I just began my blogging journey a week ago and have already met some wonderful Christian women who are so encouraging! I will be back to read more at titus2talk! Blessings to you!