- Mark Dever interviews Joshua Harris on his testimony, his books, his pastorate and family life here.
- Paul Tripp, author of books such as Instrument in the Redeemer's Hands and Age of Opportunity has started blogging. Check out some of his recent posts on relationships.
- My husband, the Unashamed Workman has started a short series of posts on Mondays as he endeavours to become an anchor man.
- The new Children Desiring God resource catalogue is available for download.
- Amy has started posting about "Life with Three Under Three." Some great tips! Read part one, two, three, four, and five.
- I recently came across Ginger Plowman's website, "Preparing the Way: Inspiring Women to be Committed, Content and Complete in Christ." Check out some of her resources and articles here.
- See this Precious Little Life: the world's most premature baby to have survived.
- Handling Singleness: Are We Causing Grief? is the subject of this week's post on singleness at the Purple Cellar.
- If there are any husbands reading, the Irish Calvinist has a five minute sermon for you here.
- And wives, if you want some practical ways in which you can implement Proverbs 31:12, "She does him good", Girltalk offer 10 ways and a link to a talk on the subject here. Check out also their link to a talk from Carolyn McCulley on 10 ways to do good to others.
- And finally, do you ever wonder what, if anything we will remember in heaven? John Piper posts on this here.
Friday, February 23, 2007
Here's some highlights from blogland this week. See you on Monday with Susannah Spurgeon.