- Last week I recommended John Piper's sermon, Staying Married is not about Staying in Love, part 1. Part 2 is available here and incase you are wondering whether Piper thinks there is any value being in love, read this. If you are curious as to how John and Noel met listen in here.
- Godly Husband: Are You There? is worth a look and something for your spouse to take a peek at. (HT: Fish and Cans).
- The latest 9News is available at Nine Marks.
- Are you unsure where a relationship is heading? Read "How to Get Clarity in a Relationship" here.
- And single guys, if you are reading, here is one for you: Real Men Risk Rejection!
- And for all of you involved in offering relationship consultation expertise, read these confessions.
- Carolyn offers a few good links for next week's national singles awareness day(!) here.
- Finally, for our UK readers, if you like a bargain The Good Book Company are offering 25% off many top titles in their February sale! To note a few: Gender Questions by John Benton, In Trouble & In Joy by Sharon James, My Heart is in His Hands, also by Sharon James, The Jesus Gospel by Liam Goligher and How Long O Lord? by Don Carson.
Friday, February 09, 2007
It's Friday and it's time (already) for Womanhood Watch. However, I must apologise for the small amount of links - my family and I have moved house this past week and only just managed to join the (un)real world once again! For that reason there's not been much I've been reading or listening to online amid the many boxes I've had to unpack. However, what I've noticed I commend to you. Your Weekly Dose of Susannah Spurgeon will be waiting for you on Monday.