- Two talks downloaded and ready for the ipod this weekend are from John and Noel Piper. Staying Married is not about Staying in Love part one is Pastor John's sermon of the week, and, What I Learned about being my Mother's Daughter, is a talk given by Noel in November 2006.
- Keziah at A Woman who Fears the Lord offers this link to an article posted by Mark Driscoll: Death By Ministry. It's aimed at pastor's and their wives, but aids all of us in how we should be praying for them. As Keziah says, it makes for some uncomfortable reading.
- Solo Femininity has had a makeover!
- Lydia at The Purple Cellar is running a poll on the role of women in ministry and marriage.
- In a similar vein, Jim Hamilton at For His Renown offers a Q & A on Paul and Jesus, Women and the Law. This makes for some interesting reading and many comments!
- Are you a young mother? It gets easier according to Rocks in My Dryer! Read this encouraging post here.
- Parenting: a delight and frustration? Read Tim Challies' thoughts here.
Friday, February 02, 2007
Here are a few interesting links I've noticed this past week. Have a great weekend and we'll be back with the next instalment of your weekly dose of Susannah Spurgeon on Monday.