Friday, January 12, 2007

Womanhood Watch

  • Use it up, Wear it out, Make it do, Do without.
  • Beth at Ebenezer Stories shares a prayer for children.
Not especially womanly, but interesting:
  • John Piper's new book Amazing Grace in the Life of William Wilberforce is now available. You can either buy it or read free online here.
  • If you are looking for a challenge, Miss M gets us to find 72 bands in a picture. This has been the most fun Rebecca has had in a while. (HT: Rebecca Writes)
  • Unashamed Workman asks: Does Scripture make a case for preaching?

2 comments:

missmellifluous said...

Thanks for the link, Nicki. The best thing about it is that it enabled me to find your blog which I hadn't done before now. I'm looking forward to reading it regularly now.

J. Mark English said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
Mark