- Girltalk's 4 part interview (1, 2, 3, & 4) with UK Pastor's wife, mum, writer and conference speaker, Sharon James. All of us here at titus2talk have valued Sharon's writings and commend her work to you.
- Desiring God post on Texts to Pray for our Children and are also about to start blogging on their Children Desiring God Conference.
- Rebecca Writes offers her review of John Piper's book, The Hidden Smile of God: The Fruit of Afflication in the Lives of John Bunyan, William Cowper & David Brainerd.
- Ladies Who Lust was yesterday's thought provoking post over at The Purple Cellar.
- My husband and I came across the blog Faith By Hearing this past week. Some great resources to download on the iPod. If you want to learn a bit more about the Reformation in Scotland, we appreciated the link to this series from Iain Murray.
- Finally, for our UK readers (and if you plan to visit here next summer), the New Word Alive conference is being launched with speakers Don Carson, John Piper & Terry Virgo confirmed. We plan to see you there!
Friday, April 27, 2007
For Your Edification
We're sorry that things have been a bit thin on the ground lately, but here are a few links worth following...