- Mums - If you are looking for a reason to have another baby, here are ten.
- The Family Room link us to a few reminders on not what to do as parents. For further explanation and elaboration on "How To Raise a Pharisee" read here.
- Girltalk have a new feature called Girl-to-Girl-Talk. Carolyn explains: "On occasion we will introduce you to godly women who are making a significant difference in the lives of others both in the church and in our culture". I am trying not to be jealous (!) but their first interview is with Noel Piper! For starters, read here, and then part 1, part 2 & part 3.
- Lydia has written two must read articles for all you control freaks out there! Read Control Freaks and Getting Control of the Need to Control....Ouch!!
- Check out the audio of the Different By Design Conference from February 2007. Speakers included C.J. Mahaney, Ligon Duncan, Wayne Grudem and Russell Moore. (HT: JT)
- Finally, Love's Difficulty is the subject of Carolyn McCulley's recent post and book recommendation - Relationships: A Mess Worth Making by Paul Tripp and Tim Lane.
Friday, March 23, 2007
Today's Womanhood Watch is short, but sweet. Please do take time to check out the following links. I'm off on holiday as from Saturday, but I'm sure the other titus2talkers will no doubt have something worth your while to read :) Until then...